Boston, Massachusetts Reciprocal Club – Algonquin Club

Boston, Massachusetts   02116-1704
1376

Tel: (617) 266-2400
Fax: (617) 266-2035
Overnight Accommodations: Yes

Click Here for club Website
Click here to email club
Request a Letter of Introduction

Review this Club by commenting below.

This entry was posted in Massachusetts. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Boston, Massachusetts Reciprocal Club – Algonquin Club

1. COL Terry Moorer says:

My wife and I visited this club in April, 2011. The room was excellent, reasonably priced and the Club is in a fantastic location. Boston is a great city to visit and this is a great place to stay. The club could use some cosmetic work but this is a great value.

2. Dr. Fred Dias says:

My wife and I stayed at the Algonquin Club in September 2012. This is not a fancy place and does need some upgrading. The furniture in our room was well worn. The location is good and the price is reasonable for Boston. The staff is helpful. We did not have any chance to use the dining room.

3. Donald Ward says:

My wife and I just spent 4 nights at the Algonquin and had a very nice experience.
    Staff was very friendly and helpful. It’s located very centrally and on one of the nicest streets in
    Boston. Would definitely go back there again

4. Bob Schmitt says:

My wife and I stayed at the Algonquin Club in early October, 2013 on the last day of a New England tour. Although we did not dine in the Club, we walked through the public rooms on all the floors. It was like visiting an elegant museum. Our room was very good, fairly priced and easily reached by the elevator. The location was great and it was an easy walk down the pedestrian mall to the Boston Garden, Boston Commons and the tourist trolley. The staff was both friendly and helpful and we had good arrangements for an early flight from the airport. We would stay here again.

5. Eric Schaefer says:

We stayed here 4 nights in late September, 2013 and have a very pleasant experience. It was 4 blocks walk from the Copley Square green line Metro stop, 1 block from Newbury Street with great restaurants and shopping, a reasonable walk to the Boston Common, Public Library, and Trinity Square. We picked up a rental car when we left town because parking at the Algonquin would be nearly impossible or very expensive. We loved the location! The room was “worn” but very comfortable with a huge bathroom at a very reasonable (for Boston) price. We ate dinner in the grill our first night there; expensive bar drinks, very good food. Didn’t use the Dining Room. Continental Breakfast was very minimal. Staff and service were very accommodating. We would stay there again without hesitation.

6. Col. Charles E. Rice says:

I stayed two nights in early November, 2013. I agree: for the price of a comparable hotel room near downtown Boston, this Club is a good deal. My single bed room was small by U.S. standards, but was sufficient for my needs (I’ve stayed in smaller rooms in Japan). The staff was very friendly and helpful; and if you love old buildings, you will enjoy walking around this one. The location is perfect for downtown tourist activities. For overnight parking, I would advise prior coordination with the staff because they do not have a parking lot. The complementary continental breakfast was smaller than most hotels. But, the coffee was excellent! This was my second time to stay there. I would stay there again.