Washington D.C. Reciprocal Club – Army and Navy Club

Washington, District of Columbia 20006-2503
1416

Tel: (202) 628-8400
Fax: (202) 296-8787
Overnight Accommodations: Yes

Click Here for club Website
Click here to email club
Request a Letter of Introduction

Review this Club by commenting below.

This entry was posted in District of Columbia. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Washington D.C. Reciprocal Club – Army and Navy Club

1. Lanny A. Kope says:

While the facility is nice…it is very stuffy. You have to wear coat and tie at all times to use the facilities…breakfast…the bar…dinner….the staff reflects this stuffiness also…would not recommend it if you’re in a tourist mode.

Lanny A. Kope
    Colonel USMC (Ret)

2. Elaine Freeman says:

I recently entertained 10 guests at the Club for cocktails/dinner and found it exceptional in service, quality of food and ambience. Everyone enjoyed the formality and did not find it stuffy.

I am about to entertaining another group of ten and look forward to a lovely evening.

Elaine Freeman
    Navy Widow

3. William Rudland says:

I’ve been a guest at the Army and Navy Club many times over a 30 year period and have found the lodging, dining, cocktail lounge and events facilities exceptional in every way. The Thursday night seafood buffet is a real treat, especially if you like oysters on the half shell. I’ve never had a disappointing experience.

4. John R. Hardy says:

I try to stay at the Army/Navy Club at least a couple times a year while in Washington on business. Have always found the staff to be very helpful. Food and Bar service outstanding, and a hidden jewel is the library on the second floor. A great place to get lost for a couple of hours wandering through a fine collection of military history! Also they have valet parking that is efficient and not overly expensive.

5. Ann J says:

I recently stayed at the Army-Navy Club while in DC on business. The staff and the service are top notch. Very nice place to stay. The food in the dining room is wonderful. Yes, they do require appropriate dress, which I find refreshing. The club is convenient to the Metro and close enough to walk to the Mall sites. I would highly recommend this club and will be staying here again.

6. Walt Kaneakua says:

My wife and I stay at the Army & Navy Club every year when visiting on business. We enjoy the staff and the hotel that is one of the remnants of old Washington and its splendor. Always pleased to visit. The Club and its amazing facilities are a topnotch draw.