Chicago, Illinois Reciprocal Club – Union League Club of Chicago

Chicago, Illinois   60604-3598
1373

Tel: (312) 427-7800
Fax: (312) 427-8117
Overnight Accommodations: Yes

Click Here for club Website
Click here to email club
Request a Letter of Introduction

Review this Club by commenting below.

This entry was posted in Illinois. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Chicago, Illinois Reciprocal Club – Union League Club of Chicago

1. John Woodward says:

I visited the Union League of Chicago in December 2011. Although I did not stay overnight, I had lunch at the Carvery Restaurant, used the library and business center, and toured the fitness center, indoor pool, main dining room, and bedrooms. The Union League of Chicago is first-rate. It is a club with a proud tradition and high standards and it shows. The club has a strong patriotic ethos; for example, it sponsors an American Legion chapter and supports several activities for military members. The Union League is a superb reciprocal club with a convenient downtown Chicago location.

2. Dave Watson says:

I have stayed at the Union League Club of Chicago numerous times. It is a first rate club and is located in the heart of the city which makes it very convenient for any business or activities in the downtown area. Food is good, bar is great, and the staff is very professional. An outstanding venue and I recommend it to all my Marine Memorial Association colleagues.

3. Jordan Bradley says:

June, 2014

I spent 3 weeks at the Union League Club in Chicago on a business trip and found the Club to be a first class Club. Located in the downtown Loop financial district, I enjoyed the suite, the dining rooms, the renovated bar, the athletic facilities, etc. The staff made my stay feel like a home away from home. Highly recommended.

Jordan Bradley

4. Patrick Carolan says:

I visited on two occasions in 2014 and both times were top notch. The Club’s stunning bar/restaurant Rendezvous has recently reopened after a multi million $ renovation. Location is very good and the service excellent. A wonderful reciprocal club and I would highly recommend it to all of my fellow Marine Memorial Association members.

5. Pat Carolan says:

I have stayed twice at the Union League Club of Chicago and the club is very nice and well run. They have recently (2014) renovated their bar and the associated restaurant to a very high standard and the location is very convenient to the downtown area.

6. Scott K. Rineer says:

Stayed here for 4 days / 3 nights while attending a conference in Chicago —- I cannot wait to return and stay once again in the Union League Club of Chicago …. Simply OUTSTANDING. The Athletic facilities were top notch; the food was fantastic and the ambiance was superb ….. the art work in their beautiful club was astounding. This club is very patriotic and a strong supporter of our military —- Highly recommended to visit!!!